AOPF Clinic Schedule
- Sunday October 13th 2019 – Jumping School Show and Stake Derby Cross (details below)
- October 20th 2019 – Nuno Santos Dressage Clinic
- November 23-24 2019 – Vincent Flores Dressage Clinic
Sunday October 13th, 9am
AOPF STABLES JUMPING SCHOOLING SHOW and $775 STAKE DERBY CROSS
Hosts and show managers: Jazz Napravnik and Florence Germain
Course Designer: Jenny Mitchell
Judge: Linda Fabiszak
Secretary: Jean-Marc Germain
Hospitality: Barry Dornon
Location: Upper Jumper ring, if raining indoor arena.
Parking: driveway up the hill and park ASAP on left side of dirt road. Follow signs if raining.
Entries: Pre entries close at 6pm on Friday October 11th.
Jumpers: Pre entries: $20/class, $55/division. Post entries: $30/class, $80/division.
Derby Cross: Derby rider must enter at least one class in same Jumper Division or entire Division and Derby must have 6 riders minimum for money back. $60,$40, $25, $15, $10, $5.
Pre entries: J Class $60(40+20), J Div $90(40+50).
Post entries: J Class $80(50+30), J Div $120 (50+70)
Contact: Jazz Napravnik (443) 695-3780 or Florence Germain (678) 898-3401
Enter Show: Jazz Napravnik Thoroughbreds- Racing, Steeplechasing and OTTB Sports, AOPF Stables
Proof of vaccination and negative coggins.
Sign of Liability release.
ASTM Helmets required. Casual attire.
Please follow signs and directives of staff
Dogs allowed on leash only.
No schooling in jumper ring. Schooling allowed in Indoor or dressage ring as well as designated grass area behind the jumper ring.
X Country jumping not allowed on course or across entire field. Schooling cross jumps in designated schooling area only.
Please be respectful of the premises: pick up your manure by your trailer, do not pet, feed or harass horses in paddocks, pick up your trash before leaving.
You can use toilets in both barns.
Toilets are situated in the main barn tack room or in gray barn tack room.
Wash stalls with warm water are situated in the main barn or gray barn. Outdoor cold water wash stall in front of gray barn, or hose on hydrant at the corner of X Country field and driveway across from red shed.
Registration and sign in under the gazebo by Jumper ring. Payment by cash or checks only, no CC.
Cooler with water and soft drinks provided at no charge.
Beer and wine served by Barry to adults only.
Lunch service starts at 11am, provided by Barry for $12/plate (BBQ meat+2 sides+cookie)
Please bring chairs.
Optimum Time, Jump Off, Power and Speed for all Jumper divisions. Ribbons 1st through 6th, Champion/Reserve.
$775 Stake Jumper Derby Cross. All heights, placed separately, not part of divisions, and win money back with a minimum of 6 entries per height.
Derby Cross Class at the end of each division
Puddle Jumpers Open to all 2-2’3”
1. Optimum Time – Table IV Sec 1
2. First Round with J/O – Table II Sec 2(b)
3. Power and Speed – Table II Sec 2(c)
4. $155 Derby Cross (2-2’3”)
Beginner Jumpers Open to all 2’6”
5. Optimum Time – Table IV Sec 1
6. First Round with J/O – Table II Sec 2(b)
7. Power and Speed- Table II Sec 2(c)
8. $155 Derby Cross (2’6”)
Low Jumpers Open to all 2’9”-3’
9. Optimum Time – Table IV Sec 1
10. First Round with J/O – Table II Sec 2(b)
11. Power and Speed- Table II Sec 2(c)
12. $155 Derby Cross (2’9”-3’)
Schooling Jumpers Open to all 3’3”
13. Optimum Time – Table IV Sec 1
14. First Round with J/O – Table II Sec 2(b)
15. Power and Speed- Table II Sec 2(c)
16. $155 Derby Cross (3’3”)
Open Jumpers 3’6”
17. Optimum Time – Table IV Sec 1
18. First Round with J/O – Table II Sec 2(b)
19. Power and Speed- Table II Sec 2(c)
20. $155 Derby Cross (3’6”)
Sponsors and Supporters
Bowman’s Feed and Pet
The Mill of Hampstead